QAM is a 100% volunteer, member owned organisation with the vision statement of “Preserving Australia’s Aviation Heritage”.
We encourage new members be they aviation enthusiasts or simply members of the public who wish to belong to QAM for the many benefits membership carries;
- Free entry to QAM throughout the year.
- The ability to participate in the many events and activities at QAM, and to support those activities either as a volunteer or as a participant.
- Members receive a quarterly newsletter (Oana) including activities past and planned with detailed information on new acquisitions and generally what’s happening at QAM.
- Access to our extremely well stocked library of aviation and related publications. QAM has more than 10,000 publications for member’s use.
- 25% discount at the Memorabilia shop on purchases of models, apparel etc.
Membership fees can be paid by EFT (see details at foot of application form), at the Front Desk or by cheque to our PO Box address.
Our financial year ends December 31 and renewal fees fall due January each year. Members who join after the QAM Annual Meeting in August will have their membership carried over to the following year.
Information provided in the following application for membership form will remain confidential and will not be published outside QAM or made available to any 3rd parties. We will send your ‘Oana’ via email and there may be other email communications throughout the year.
New members will have their applications approved by QAM’s General Meeting held the 3rd Saturday each month (except December) and email advice will follow the approval process.
Kindly enter your name as you would like to see it printed on your Membership Card/Name badge.
|Senior / Concession / Student / Junior|
|Each Additional Family Member ( at same address )|