Become a Member
QAM is a 100% volunteer, member owned organisation with the vision statement of “Preserving Australia’s Aviation Heritage”.
Join Queensland Air Museum as a member and be part of the largest aviation heritage display in Australia.
Members enjoy many benefits.
- Unlimited entry to QAM throughout the year.
- The ability to participate in the many events at QAM, and to support those activities either as a volunteer or as a participant.
- The opportunity to volunteer with restoration and conservation of aircraft or one of the many other roles such as front desk, events, tours, displays, marketing and general administration.
- Members receive a quarterly newsletter (Oana) including activities past and planned with detailed information on new acquisitions and generally what’s happening at QAM.
- Access to our extremely well stocked library of aviation and related publications. QAM has more than 15,000 publications for member’s use.
- 25% discount at the Memorabilia shop on purchases of models, apparel etc.
Many of our members come from an aviation background, and many come from backgrounds unrelated to aviation. Each has the opportunity, to be involved at a level that suits each individual member.
Members Meetings are held at QAM on the 3rd Saturday each month and all members are invited to attend and have the right to propose and vote on decisions integral to QAM’s future.
We encourage all new members. We also thank the ongoing support of our renewing members.