- Consider the Queensland Air Museum for your next corporate or personal event!
- QAM welcomes visits by Coach Tours, Schools, Probus Clubs, Service Clubs, Car and Motorcycle Clubs and Retirement Villages. Disabled groups are catered for.
- Additionally, the museum has a boardroom and classroom available for rent. These smaller rooms are great for training seminars, staff retreats and club meetings.
- The Museum is open to the public every day of the year (except Christmas Day) from 10:00am until 4:00pm.
- We can accommodate your visit on most days but we prefer to avoid Wednesdays and Thursdays as these are regular work days at the Museum.
- We will try to schedule visits on days when we do not have large group bookings.
- We will need to know in advance how many people will be involved in your visit.
- We recommend that you visit the Museum in advance as our guest to plan your visit. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange complimentary admission.
- Mains power is available in all buildings and at several locations on the boundary of the courtyard.
- Toilets and a drinking fountain are located nearby in Hangar 2 (the big building).
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Museum buildings or grounds. Designated smoking areas are near the flag pole at the front of Hangar 1 or in the car park.
- Please remember that QAM is a not-for-profit society and all of our workers are volunteers.
- If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
- Book your Visit online
Bus Route 605 runs past Caloundra Aerodrome. Please check the TRANSLink Travel Planner before travelling.
(Charges effective 1 September 2017)
*There is a surcharge on Open Cockpit Weekend in July and on Aero Engine Run Days as advertised.
We accept the Companion Disability Card.
* A family is defined as 2 adults plus 3 children (under 16 years of age)